Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Summer is Closed, Until Next Year

As the busy wedding season slows down a tad I have a moment to look back at all the Brides and clients I have had the pleasure of working with these past months...

From making the giant leap into choosing to do Makeup + Hair as my sole job (along with being a full time mommy), I have been overwhelmed with all the great people and projects I have gotten to work on and with over the summer. With every job I book I enjoy getting more and more experience and meeting new people. I have been a makeup artist for 9 years now, but I am continually learning new techniques and come across great new products and wonderful people with every turn.

I was a small part of many weddings this past summer and I look forward to all of the future weddings I get to be apart of as well. The bookings for summer 2015 are flowing in fast and it looks like it will be a great season!

Here are some of my favorite photos of the clients, Brides and Bridal parties I was lucky enough to work with. Enjoy! If you, or someone you know, is looking for a mobile makeup and hair artist please send them my way. Feel free to email me with any questions at caitlinjmakeup@gmail.com
Available for engagement sessions, special events, weddings and boudoir.






 Photo credit from above photos: Pink Lotus Photography





Photo credit for above photos: Hayley Rae Photography



Photo credit for above photos: Matt Kennedy (Photos)



Photo credit for above photos: Carla Elaine Photography 



Photo credit of above photos: Pure White Studio

Every woman I got to meet with, work for and make feel beautiful has truly impacted me in the best ways possible. New friendships have been made. New opportunities have occurred. When hiring your own makeup artist, make sure to not only check our their portfolio of work, but also take into consideration the person they are. Do they have the right attitude towards their work? Are they organized and punctual with meetings and returning emails? Do they make you feel comfortable? All great things to think about before putting down a deposit or securing a date with any vendor. I am happy to meet with any new potential clients so they can determine if I am the right "fit" for their wedding. It is YOUR day, I can not say this enough. Be excited with every decision you make.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out some of my work over the past few months!

Caitlin J

No comments:

Post a Comment