Saturday, November 1, 2014

That's a Wrap on Halloween

One of the first years I strictly only did Trick or Treating with my kiddos, and no adult party for Halloween.

That did not stop me from dressing up though... Telling a makeup artist that they can not dress up for Halloween is like telling a child they can not go Trick or Treating... deadly.

The week leading up to Halloween I was able to utilize my sons nap time to do a couple different looks on myself so I could get my kicks in, to make myself feel better. I am known to make my own costumes most years, as they really interest me, and I love to be creative. I have actually thought of a GREAT idea for next year, but will leave that one alone for now. ;)

Being an avid Pinterest junkie, I found myself coming across many extraordinary makeup ideas and picked a few of my favorites to recreate. Here are a couple photos of the Pins and my own work.

Enjoy!

POP ART 









BEETLEJUICE
VAMPIRE

BROKEN DOLL

 BAD BOY

80's MOM ;)

Not only did I have a lot of fun being something different everyday, I got some good use out of my character makeup that I don't use often. So, we start November with candy hangovers and we see Christmas in the distant future but Halloween is over. Left over fireworks wrappers, rotting pumpkins and half priced candy! Until next year, you amazing holiday you.

-Caitlin J


No comments:

Post a Comment