Monday, July 15, 2013

Fashion Island Photo-Shoot

I have had the amazing honor of working with a very talented photographer lately. Hayley, of Hayley Rae Photography. Hayley and I met over seven years ago through our boyfriends, on a planned road trip down to Seattle to be exact. We got to know each other quite quickly. From our many adventures together, to sharing a toilet bowl after having a few too many. Yes, we got VERY close. My, how things have changed since then.

Her parents own a clothing store called Fashion Island which supplies and sells clothing lines to boutiques. I am fortunate enough to be able to be apart of their annual "look book" by making up the models. I have done two photo-shoots with them and have to say, they are extremely fun! Working with Hayley is always a blast. She doesn't mind when I jump in every once and a while to poke and prod at the model to make sure they are photo ready. As well, she doesn't mind when I shout out positions for the model to try either. All in all, the photos always turn out gorgeous.

The most recent shoot was done downtown, mainly in Olympic village and in the back roads off Terminal Ave. Hayley was going for a more "not so typical" beauty shoot. I think her choice on backgrounds worked out perfectly. Here are a few of my favorite shots taken that day...enjoy!


 


 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
-Caitlin J
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment