Monday, October 21, 2013

What Have I Been Up To...?

After a busy wedding season I thought I would share why I have been blog MIA lately...

First off, I just want to thank everyone for all of the referrals. I get excited to meet new people and share my skills with them. Making up a Bride on her wedding day is one of the most gratifying feelings. To see her radiate on her special day, to be apart of the festivities that come with "getting ready" in the morning before the wedding and to hear all the wonderful stories shared about the bride and her groom. Priceless.

I had the pleasure of working with many Brides, Bridesmaids, Mothers of the Brides, Mothers of the Grooms, Emcee's, Grandmothers, Grads, and Models this summer.

Here are a few photos of the people I got to meet and make over, enjoy!








With every wedding I had book, I also had a photo-shoot booked as well. From headshots, to fashion shoots, to family photos. I love giving someone that extra bit of confidence to allow their best features to shine in the photos. You spend good money on photos that you will be able to keep forever, and I only have a small part in the process but I know my tiny touch helps a lot! "Look good, feel good", it is so true.

A shout out to other vendors that were involved with many of the events I was apart of this summer include:
Crystal Marie Sing Photography
Carla Elaine Photography
Fashion Island Clothing

I look forward to everyone I will get to work with in the future!

2014 bookings have been coming in already and it looks like it is going to be another amazing year.

Thanks for reading,

Caitlin J

ps. Please contact me via email, caitlinjmakeup@gmail.com or check out my website for more information, photos and pricing.


No comments:

Post a Comment