Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Facing Challenges

As many of you all know, makeup isn't my only job.

It is my passion, and my joy. Although I also work in an office Monday to Friday to help support my family.

With life comes responsibilities, as we can all relate. Which makes doing makeup solely not an option at the moment. As much as I would love to commit all of myself into my own business I have to think of my family first and what is best for us right now.

That being said, I will only be taking on a maximum of two weddings a month and a few single clients for either consultations or a special occasion.  This will allow me to juggle my full time job, my family and my hobby with more ease.

I absolutely love doing makeup and meeting new people and it hurts me to have to possibly deny a client due to this but at this time it is the best decision. With this limited availability it only makes me stress more to please book early to avoid disappointment.  I have been booking up to a year in advance with some clients. They have begun snatching up 2015 summer dates already.

Feel free to email me at caitlinjmakeup@gmail.com or contact me via Facebook regarding available dates. I will not black out any dates at this time. Basically, once I hit two wedding bookings for a single month I will stop accepting any new dates.

I apologize in advance for this change. This will be in affect starting now for any new bookings that come in. Once I have settled into my new role at my office job I may easily open up some additional dates if time allows.

I really appreciate all of the support from past and future clients. I have made many new friends through my business and I look forward to meeting many more. Thank you for reading.

Cheers,
Caitlin J


No comments:

Post a Comment