Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Helpful Friends

I have some great people in my life. Always willing to help out. Lending themselves as models for me to expand my portfolio. Something I enjoy doing often and wish I could do every weekend... this couldn't happen though or I would never have time to work with clients.

I am lucky enough to have friends that are in fields that make expanding my portfolio that much easier. Hayley Rae is a wonderful photographer and has taken photos of my husband and I "trashing" my wedding dress, maternity and family photos. What is even more wonderful, she has also been kind enough to have taken some portfolio photographs for me as well. They turned out fantastic! She is amazing at what she does and I highly recommend her for your own event. Check out her website for further information and to view her most recent work.

Having gorgeous girlfriends also makes it easy to create beautiful portfolio pictures. They have shown to be relaxed and confident infront of the camera and above all else, they have fun! I have repeat offenders because they enjoyed themselves so much. How can I say no? I am just thankful I have seen so much interest in modelling for me.

I have an upcoming portfolio photoshoot this weekend and can't wait! Four models, my cousin Lauren will be taking the photos for me (another fabulous photographer, up and coming), Stella & Dot jewellry (care of one of the models....who is a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist) and a friend whom I will call my "assistant" for the day!

Thank you in advance ladies, I really appreciate all your help.

Stay tuned for new photos next week!!

(Here is a photo from the last photoshoot. Photos care of Hayley Rae Photography.)

No comments:

Post a Comment