Thursday, January 17, 2013

It Begins!

It begins!

My first blog...my first posting.
I will start with introducing myself, I am Caitlin a Blanche Macdonald Make-Up Artistry graduate. I have been a freelance make-up artist since 2005. It feels like forever but I love the art more and more every year. New products, new clients...new adventures! I am available for make-up for brides, bridal parties, photoshoots, grads and special events. To view my recent work, pricing and additional information please check out my website here. The name of my blog "Am I Blushing?" was chosen for a few reasons... Reason one being that out of every make-up product out there my favorite would have to be, you guessed it, BLUSH! Reason two, I am very lucky to have many people compliment me on my work and seem to be quite happy with how their make-up turns out, which in turn will make me blush.

I plan to post make-up tips for all to share, as well as photos of my new work. Coming soon I will be uploading the newest portfolio photos early next month.

My Facebook page is also a place where I upload new photos, feel free to check it out! I am always posting giveaways for FREE make-up sessions so you don't want to miss out. I have come across many clients over the years and I have not had one bad experience so far. I am an outgoing, professional and determined make-up artist. I am here to make you look and feel beautiful.

A few kind words from a couple clients...

Caitlin you are absolutely fabulous! You are so knowledgeable and professional. You really went the extra mile to make me happy... And I know how picky I am! I really appreciate you answering my many emails regarding different products! We are really looking forward to having you part of our special day! -Adrienne Wolf

Anybody that can take a heart broken girl who had been crying for 2 days and make her face look flawless all while being patient with the random tears ruining your work, and keeping a smile on everyone's face. Priceless. Your knowledge on products and skin, your experience with many different styles and looks, and your calm stress free approach makes you stand out amongst anybody else who has ever done my hair or makeup. I would recommend Caitlin to anybody for any event where everybody wants to look and feel beautiful. -Candice Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment